Newbie!

Help Support Derelict Places:

Lee23

Reaction score
Hi, I’m new to this but it would be epic if anyone can direct me to places within a reasonable distance of Peterborough...

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone came to your rescue and gave a hint them Do what I tell every one. Look on Google don't expect people to just tell you, how do you thing they found out. Look at Google maps or the OS map

Hugh Jorgan

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Night Crawler, I don't mind doing this. If a newbie asks where they can find derelict buidlings around their area the I just Google, then look for that map and post it on here. Now, I can do this in a couple of minutes so why can't they? Being too lazy? Trying us out? Eventually, a newbie will get it in their thick head that if I can go to Google and search for a map so can they. I'll keep on doing this until they will learn.

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Night Crawler, I don't mind doing this. If a newbie asks where they can find derelict buidlings around their area the I just Google, then look for that map and post it on here. Now, I can do this in a couple of minutes so why can't they? Being too lazy? Trying us out? Eventually, a newbie will get it in their thick head that if I can go to Google and search for a map so can they. I'll keep on doing this until they will learn.
No worry I agree with you there is no reason they cannot do it themselves.

Latest posts