Nick McCamleys new book

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newage

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Not sure if this has been on here yet but the new book by Nick McCamley has just droped on my door step.
And what a book it is, called "Second world war bunkers" it`s full of colour pictures of many of the Corsham
CAD`s and other under ground locations.

It`s a must have for anybody interested in the underground areas of Corsham, The midlands and north wales.

As you might expect Nick does not skip on any location, cost me £24.99 from amazon.

Also of intrest to any body that likes to scab around derelict WW2 air bases is the book from the guys of the
Airfield rescearch group, call "Airfield Defences" by Paul Francis this is also a must have.

If you ever wondered what a building was for then this is the one.

Just my 2 cent`s

Cheers Newage

Also of intrest to any body that likes to scab around derelict WW2 air bases is the book from the guys of the
Airfield rescearch group, call "Airfield Defences" by Paul Francis this is also a must have.
Echo that! :mrgreen: It's an excellent book and exceptional value for it's price.
Cheers for the heads-up on the Nick McCamley book. :)

This one has got to be worth a look as well:

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cold-War-Bunkers-Nick-Catford/dp/0956440525/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1287938167&sr=8-1[/ame]

Top read pre ordered mine 2 months ago drop through the door early last week at a great price of £18

Couple of surprises, didn't think there was anything left of fauld, and the other is trecwn

Hmmm with most of the sites ticked off I wonder who will be first to finish them all

The only ones I can see being an issue are tunnel and manod ;) but u never know lol

Back