NKPS Pencil Point School....Jan 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninja Kitten

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
What a great start to a new year! A beautiful school rammed with lovely features and plenty to while away the hours..the clock tower is just incredible and is still wound up every day..you can hear it ticking from down the corridoor :D such lucky children going to such a cracking school..My self and PS visited this one on seperate occasions both solo as work commitments, i must admit it wasnt the same with out my side kick..and he nearly lost his knackers on his entry..you see i do have my uses even if it is holding things open tink ;) unfortunatly i only have my shots as he is awaiting the return of his lappy..but hel be sure to add them once its sorted..i hope you enjoy her, as we did...

PENCIL POINT SCHOOL....

kkk_zpsa0ccf6f0.jpg

h_zpsaf2003be.jpg

penciljjjjjj_zpsc21c026a.jpg

njh_zpsdf1c47c8.jpg

2_zps8a01625e.jpg

hj_zpsaed44cec.jpg

jjjjkl_zps7573670e.jpg

THIS ROOM BEING FOR THE SERIAL KILLERS IN THE MAKING...POSSIBLY...OR MAYBE WOODWORK :D

aa_zps23ac495e.jpg

hh_zps152ecde2.jpg

3_zpsf85b9eec.jpg

jjjjj_zpsc542dda1.jpg

hdyyu_zps7c725dd1.jpg

kloiuioo_zps3ebb7452.jpg

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.....

klll_zpsc6bb5560.jpg

kkol_zpsc5eabb84.jpg

AND FINALLY SOME LOVELY CELLARS..

hjuy_zps137427b5.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN..MORE TO COME SOON...;)
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Now this I like...loving the stone floor shot and the blue room...a real mysterious feel about this place....fab report and cheers for posting

Really great pictures, great location, thank you!
Unfortunately, I can't read the yellow text at the start of your report... :)

Latest posts

Back