NKPS: 'The Hangmans Hunting Lodge' Nov '13

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perjury saint

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well, it finally happened!! After setting off late, another sat nav failure and forgetting the ferry booking number, we're on board the boat sniggering like overexcited schoolkids!!
'WE'RE OFF TO F**KIN' BELGIUM BAB!!'
After a rather choppy crossing and randomly bumping into Maniac and the boys off to France, (nice to meet ya lads!) we arrived on foreign soil and the 'NKPS 1100 Belgium Tour' could begin...
And we couldn't have started it off any better!! Rumoured to be 'sealed' we decided to hit it up anyway as the word 'sealed' doesn't exist in the NKPS vocabulary... We prefer the phrase 'challenging access'!!
Anyway, enough waffle (for now) here's our first location of the tour...
Chucking NK's pics up too... Hope you lot enjoy!!​

'The Hangmans Hunting Lodge'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jkl_zps6b18a1f3.jpg

shhh_zpsff5db1b1.jpg

sa_zpscde9c160.jpg

dsss_zps5c05c95c.jpg

That's it from us, for now, hope you loiked it, another 13 sites and associated scrapes to get through, so keep em peeled for some more NKPS shenanigans!! You never know I might be able to get NK to do a report... :D

Very nice that, but one question springs to mind...where does the hangman bit come in?:)

In the 1800s the house was originally owned by Drossard Clerkx who brought to justice a marauding gang of miscreants called the 'Bokkenriders'.
I was gonna put this history in the report, but I cant find much! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back