Norfolks lost railways..

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen all this! i really like it especially the pics of the old waiting room with the old fire surrounds, are these still there, and where is this please? I would love to go and see it! I love old railway platforms and stations and waiting rooms! Vanessa

Just seen all this! i really like it especially the pics of the old waiting room with the old fire surrounds, are these still there, and where is this please? I would love to go and see it! I love old railway platforms and stations and waiting rooms! Vanessa
It is fabulous, isn't it! I can't help you with your question but I should imagine that most, if not all, is still there. And welcome to DP, Vanessa. :)

Sorry to bump up an old thread but I only just came across this one...and it's brilliant. I really enjoyed the journey and seeing all the interesting things you found on the way. I did a tour of one of my local defunct branch lines but it was miniscule compared to yours. It took several trips by tram, bus and walking to get it all though, so I have an inkling of the amount of work you did. Excellent, Mikey. Cheers. :)
Thank you. Sorry missed all the recent comments on this one. Yeah took me some time to complete and many miles. But it was worth it in the end.

Most is still there I think. Last time I went enquiries office the building next door was renovated and that room had padlocks on the door.

Back