Not new but moved to a new Area. Newport/Usk

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_uk

Reaction score
Hi there, ive been on the site for years, mainly rarely posted and used it mostly for research etc. But ive moved to a new area and left my exploring chums back in plymouth and im itching to get out and about..

I live in Usk just outside Newport and have been eyeing up several sites, The mine works in Crumlin, the tunnels on the old abbergavenny to Ebbw vale line, derelict church in the risca vally and the entire town of blanaevon! lol etc.

But i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some other interesting bits and peices. Obviously no precise locations because thats take the fun out of finding them.

Also it would be great if i could join a local couple of members to go out with

Many thanks Matt

Ah, well no excuses, now you're going t have to post pics up of your next explor :p
I don't know that area at all, but I'm sure from the 9,500 members on here someone will be able to help, good luck :)

Welcome to Newport Matt!

There are a couple of decent places around you, especially if you drive! Use the search function and I'm sure something will pop up that takes your interest!

Look forward to some reports ;)

to be honest im not a picture taker, i used to explore with a professional photographer and 2 amateurs in plymouth so never needed to! I was the equipment man! torches etc

Back