"Old Machinery Farm" - Nr Chester - December 2011 -

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgie

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
kevsy21 told me about this place and we decided to check it our while we was in the area.

nowt much really history wise , it looked like some sort of plant hire buisness....althought i could be wrong....its been left untouched for yrs......that we do know.

quite a big site ,although it was one of those places where you felt like you was getting watched..... i didnt really like the atmosphere of this place :eek:

aswell as various sheds there was also a house onsite although it was pretty much sealed and had a barbwire fence surrounding it...we decided to leave it and concentrate on the machinery.

visited with kevsy21

DSCF4994.jpg

DSCF4983.jpg

DSCF4979.jpg
DSCF4921.jpg

DSCF4969.jpg
DSCF4973.jpg

DSCF4962.jpg

DSCF4985.jpg
DSCF4978.jpg

DSCF4955.jpg

DSCF4943.jpg

DSCF4995.jpg
DSCF4990.jpg

DSCF4951.jpg

DSCF4960.jpg

DSCF4956.jpg

the largest shed
DSCF4940.jpg

DSCF4923.jpg

DSCF4934.jpg

DSCF4928.jpg

DSCF4939.jpg

Good pics m8,enjoyed this place but its strange how the stuff has been left.

Does anyone know if this place is still like this? And where it is? I'm new to the site and eager to get exploring :) xx

I noticed the thread was 10 years ago so wondered if it’s worth a visit… :)

The OP was last seen in 2016 so unlikely you will get a response unless someone else knows of this place?
Dont think Iv seen it pop up recently so its most likely been cleared out

The OP was last seen in 2016 so unlikely you will get a response unless someone else knows of this place?
Dont think Iv seen it pop up recently so its most likely been cleared out
ah that would be such a shame. It’s so perfect for what I’m looking for to explore. It’s my first day using this site so I’m not sure how to move forward. I could pop along but have no idea where it is :/

Back