OLD VICARAGE CARE HOME, PANDY TUDUR, NORTH WALES. JUNE 2021

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferox

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have not posted any reports for bloody ages. Still been getting out just not posted any pics. Anyway, here is one form last summer. Thanks to MotionlessMike for putting this one on my radar with his great report on the place. Scarce history unfortunately. Apparently it's been a vicarage, hotel and in the end, a care home. In January 2018 an electrical fault caused a fire in the upper floor of the oldest part of the building, hospitalizing six of the residents. More than 30 firefighters tackled the inferno and the property was later put on the market for sale.
A nice and relaxed look around this place on what was a lovely sunny day. Three parts to this one really. The pretty untouched in not bad nick part. The burned out upstairs then, the green walled awesomely decayed part. My favorite area for sure. As for the upstairs part, it must have been one hell of a fire looking at the damage done. Really good to hear all the residents involved survived. Some cool stuff to look at and photograph in here and the green moldy madness of the decayed part where just brilliant. Enjoyed this place and I'm glad we had a look.

51753423266_89f5eeb41f_c.jpg

51752592562_f4c7dcbac4_c.jpg

51754062144_e14cab92c1_z.jpg

51754288610_7aac740b33_c.jpg

Thanks for Looking

More pics on my Flickr page - Welsh Care Home | Flickr

Last edited:
Wonderful pics, this place is so photogenic. Love seeing reports from here! Nice to see its still doing well, apart from the fire/nature damage.
Thanks You Stealhstar79. I agree on the place being photogenic. I really liked the mouldy bits

Back