Paranormal Investigations

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thepatrolparanormal

Reaction score
Good Morning new to this page, we are looking for an adventure somewhere we could possible do paranormal research in maybe attempt to stay the night we are based in Brighton in the UK but looking to head out over the weekend of the 7th and 8th August if anyone has any ideas please let me know

Good Morning new to this page, we are looking for an adventure somewhere we could possible do paranormal research in maybe attempt to stay the night we are based in Brighton in the UK but looking to head out over the weekend of the 7th and 8th August if anyone has any ideas please let me know
May I suggest you try a paranormal forum to help with your search 🤷

Ah splendid,
Welcome along then but please read the forum rules on asking for locations.

I'm sure if you route around on the forum you'll find places suitable.

Try this forum. You can explore the area and once finished carry out a paranormal research.
https://www.paranormaldatabase.com/index.html

Back