Petit Ouvrage Welschhof - France - October 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saul_son

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Petit Ouvrage Welschhof is located in the Rohrbach sector and faced a German assault in June 1940, the fort surrendered after a heavy artillery attack. More history.

The only Petit Ouvrage we visited. This is a composite of August's and October's visits.

Visited with Rookinella.

WH1_zpsa4616ef6.jpg

WM1_zpsbb17645f.jpg

WM2_zpsabf079ec.jpg

WM3_zps3662364e.jpg

WH6_zps0c09ebfb.jpg

WH5_zps9b88458a.jpg

WH3_zps802d878d.jpg

WH4_zps677add23.jpg

Always love that tiled lettering in the Usine :cool:

Thanks for the really good pics, very surprised you have managed to get inside as it was completely burried the last time I went there......as were several of them... I ended up going to Hobling....this ouvrage seems to be in really good condition and a lot of equipment is still in place.. a lot of the forts have floors with huge heave in them and also large cracks which are hard to spot because they are ankle deep in water.

Brilliant places to explore though and I would love to come over with you if you decide to go again..

Regards Maginot

PS any more pics gladly drooled over as its been a few years since I have been as my exporing friend is now blind sadly due to Gloucoma.

Latest posts

Back