pointing in the right direction

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
Hi everyone

i need your help to point me in the right direction on finding info out on a building. iv googled, wiki and used other search engines but cant find wot im looking for. would it pay trying the local library?

all i know is that it used to be a convent and was built before the 1950s. so i cant do a report on the place and stick my pics up :cry:

cheers

You've probably got to google harder - or go old school, and head down to the dusty local history section of your library. Good luck!

Hi everyone

i need your help to point me in the right direction on finding info out on a building. iv googled, wiki and used other search engines but cant find wot im looking for. would it pay trying the local library?

all i know is that it used to be a convent and was built before the 1950s. so i cant do a report on the place and stick my pics up :cry:

cheers

You don't HAVE to have info on the place to post it up. If you really can't find anything that's fine.

cheers guys

id like to give a bit of history behind the place. to go with the pics so ill try the library before posting.

You could do a report on the explore itself whether you have a full history or not. I would certainly do that.

Put the pics up and tell us what you can about the place, sounds interesting. :)

cheers guys
have only just seen all ya replys but if ya search on here for st. vincents school you will see our pics and report of the place. i managed to find a couple of things out.

hope ya like the pics as i have only just got my dslr and am still workin things out without bein on full auto:p
my mate cagedangel starts the report off( bugger beat me to it lol)

cheers Kaboom:icon_evil

cheers guys
have only just seen all ya replys but if ya search on here for st. vincents school you will see our pics and report of the place. i managed to find a couple of things out.

hope ya like the pics as i have only just got my dslr and am still workin things out without bein on full auto:p
my mate cagedangel starts the report off( bugger beat me to it lol)

cheers Kaboom:icon_evil

You were there thats whats important mate.
I am still learning the settings on my DSLR after owning it for a few months, thats the fun part IMO

Back