Pontins Holiday Camp. Hemsby, April 13. Pic Heavy.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good report!! This wasnt that bad place i went her many times with my children and always loved it very sad the place closed down :-(

Thanks Rapidman. The place did have a sort of german prisoner of war camp feel to it!

Why did I think this one had gone? Good to see it hasn't.

#Dan# said:
But... I went back last week... Someone else has been since I last visited and E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G is ruined </3 The whole site has been vandalized terribly and every door on the site is chained, bolted and locked up. I looked through the window and the ceiling has been ripped apart and not only that... Windows have been smashed and a really nice change kiosk has been wrecked (presumably whoever went got bored and started smashing everything) Even some boxing gloves I had left out to photograph from the previous time had been ripped apart! This site is no longer worth the time of day to go and photograph anymore

Still looks a worthwhile visit just to see the outside parts, I wouldn't travel a great distance though unless it hadn't been trashed yet.
Some nice shots, I can imagine the children playing there in its former glory.

Back