Quantcast

Post in the right forums!!!

Help Support Derelict Places:

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Can people PLEASE post things in the right forums, I'm getting REALLY bored of moving shit threads out of the location report forums, the location report forums are for REPORTS not QUESTIONS. Funny that!

Ta.

burton

Reaction score
sorry

sorry if i posted my introduction of myself in the wrong area- new to this sort of thing
Burton

Dirus_Strictus

Reaction score

smileysal

DP Supporter
Reaction score
Cobland, otherwise known as Derbyshire lol.
Surely if you have accurate historical information about a site/building that would add to the content of the original report, it should be posted on that report thread?

If you have accurate and historical information regarding a site etc, then obviously it would go in a report on that particular site. If it's just discussing something, then it should be in the General Discussion Forum. :rolleyes:

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Surely if you have accurate historical information about a site/building that would add to the content of the original report, it should be posted on that report thread? You could end up with relevant and useful information scattered all over the place otherwise.

Yes thanks for pointing that out.

If you have useful historical information about a site that should also go in reports. But only visits and information.

Questions etc should be put in the relevant other forums.

nickyw_uk

Reaction score
Wrong Place

Hi, I've just posted a message in the wrong place and can't work out how to delete it! Could you move it for me? I'm really sorry.

It's an RAF base post and it's in the hospitals forum.

"RAF Base Housing Estate, Nottinghamshire" by nickyw_uk