Proteus Camp

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gangeox

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I know its just been done but as we had the trip planned thought we would go anyway, went with Neosea :lol: the history has been told on previous threads so on with the pic's :) may be too many :)

Photos further down.

Last edited:
Fabulous photos, Gangeox...the first two appear to have been removed by PB, btw. Nice to see some close-ups and internal pics of the huts, etc.
Good stuff. :)

It was a good day, thanks to you Gangeox for driving. Those are really good photos mate, (well the ones that show ;) ) nowt wrong with those! That first garage we went in, the barbed wire partition could have been for oil or fuel storage. I have to sort my photos out and will post as and when. Thanks for a good day.

I'm a Tw&t! i altered by albums in photobucket so have lost the links!! oh well will have to do them again!!:mad::mad:

Her you go try these:

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0060-2.jpg

DSC_0070-2.jpg

DSC_0081-1.jpg

DSC_0062-1.jpg

DSC_0076-1.jpg

DSC_0102-1.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

Glad you two managed to get here. :) Did you both have a go on the Assault course whilst you were there? Me and Mendo had great fun playing around on that when we went lol.

Excellent pics guys, it's a good site isn't it?

Cheers,

:) Sal

Did you both have a go on the Assault course whilst you were there? Me and Mendo had great fun playing around on that when we went lol.

Excellent pics guys, it's a good site isn't it?

Cheers,

:) Sal

Thanks Sal, yes its a good site. I left the assault course to Gangeox, too much slippery stuff around for me, but do have some shots of the action ;). Next time if its dry I will have ago :mrgreen:

Nice one guys great pics too the snow makes it look a lot cleaner too

Latest posts

Back