RAE Bedford - Jan 16

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He won't Mikey but you're gonna be Monkeymutt the turd polisher for awhile, I'm looking forward to the dynamic duo's weekend explore, Stay Safe and get a Belfast pic for me.

Thank you..I really don't mind..I love the abuse.thank you smiler.I don't think there will be any Belfast sinks were we are going.but we will try..plus we got some new stuff planned for next month.so hopefully be some stuff there ☺

I had a similar experience at Bedford, myself and my daughter got caught on the other side of the base near where the dog kennels were. A Sweeney like security guard pulled up all smoke and sunglasses and demanded we give him our names as he was calling the police, he then asked if I had a pen he could use !! when i said no he insisted we showed him where we got in which we did and then proceeded to leave through the same hole with a cheery goodbye !! he looked quite shocked as we wandered off.....

Haha! I think secca there is on the verge of infamy! Me & Pb went down with a view to getting in. Parked up and it just didn't feel right: people everywhere, kids, families, cars, was really odd! We were literally walking around on the road and an Astra rolls past and promptly reverses back and opens the window and a gruff voice says "WOT YOU DOIN'!?". So we're just like "Just havin' a walk" to which he replies "YOU NEED TO LEAVE - NOWWW". We explain to him that we're going to leave and that it's in the direction we're walking anyway and he radios in "CONTROL - GOT A COUPLE OF GUYS HERE - UNRESPONSIVE..." and mutters a load of other crap. We explain to him that we just spoke to him, re-iterate that we're leaving and let him know that he's a total clown :p He follows us, then disappears and reappears again as I'm driving back up the access road towards the barrier. I see some numpty 20 or 30 yards from exiting through the barrier, so I tailgated him and shot out before they had a chance to trap us :D haha! Crew - 1 Secca - 0 :D

Brilliant Jim ! was the funniest capture I had since I got caught at Bass Maltings and the guy said "don't run I am to fat to chase you " I ended up having a chat with him and he was a great guy, makes all the difference

Back