RAF West Raynham, Norfolk. Pic Heavy.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything was just so Untrashed, it was absolutely Magnificent and I felt rather Priveleged to be there. I guess somewhere that played a big part in shaping our Countrys Destiny all those years ago. It was very Evocative, specially the Airmens Restaurant. It was silent and would have at one Point been full to the Brim, a Hive of Activity, with Airmen And Aircrew laughing and joking over their Dinners or mourning the Loss of fellow Pilots who Had not made it Back. All these thigs were going through my Mind because there was just soo much left, just one thing Missing, the People. You get what I mean?

My sentiments exactly BS, I could spend hours in places like this, wonderful atmosphere at them. I wish I lived nearer! I have been to Duxford but that was a few years ago. Great pics - its so refreshing to see such a place that hasn't been vandalised. Let's keep its location to ourselves. That dutch barn is in such good nick, it could be still in use. ;)

My sentiments exactly BS, I could spend hours in places like this, wonderful atmosphere at them. I wish I lived nearer! I have been to Duxford but that was a few years ago. Great pics - its so refreshing to see such a place that hasn't been vandalised. Let's keep its location to ourselves. That dutch barn is in such good nick, it could be still in use. ;)
Indeed Flex, this was and is still one of the Biggest and best Explores that I have been on.I too have been to Duxford, but without the Airmen there was an almost Ethereal Quality to the place.

Latest posts

Back