Re

Help Support Derelict Places:

Lisasquiggle96

Reaction score
Is it still there if so how do u get there as the postcode dont exsist i would really like to go there

Hayman

Reaction score
CLARACH VILLAGE, near Aberystwyth.

I have just had a look on Google Maps, and both buildings are still there. No sign of the three girls! The road, now surfaced, is the B4572, and the cottages are just south of All Saints’ Church. The churchyard gravestones are visible in the postcard view and on Google Maps Streetview which shows the cottages and the same hump backed bridge.

I entered Clarach Village in the Royal Mail Postcode Finder, and it came up with one address: Ivy Villa, Clarach, ABERYSTWYTH, SY23 3DP.

However, Google Maps shows the Penybont bed and breakfast – penybontbb.co.uk – if you fancy staying in Clarach. The guest house is the larger of the two cottages, the one on the left in the postcard view. It’s address is Penybont, Llangorwen, Clarach, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DW. 07787 114685 or 01970 820159. Email: [email protected]

Happy travelling.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My crystal ball is out for being shined up, and I am at a loss at to the question. Maybe this Opening Poster will return and elaborate on the question.

Wrench

DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My crystal ball is out for being shined up, and I am at a loss at to the question. Maybe this Opening Poster will return and elaborate on the question.
I once shined up my crystal ball..... They never let me back in the library again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hayman

Reaction score
Previously at the head of this topic there were two diagrams to do with motor vehicles, an eEbay advertisement and an old postcard view of cottages near Clarach,near Aberystwyth. Hence my investigation as to the location of the cottages, finding their postcode, etc. Now, all I see are advertisements. Who is "Re", and where does he or she live? And why the series of advertisements?

Hayman

Reaction score
Having ticked "Ddisable Advertisements, the head of the topic contains nothing but "

Re Thread starter Lisasquiggle96 Start date Thursday at 11:35 PM

Curiouser and curiouser. I now realise the "Re" refers to Lisasquiggle96. At least how to get to the cottages seen in the postcard view is there for her or him to read, and make use of.

urban-dorset

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Previously at the head of this topic there were two diagrams to do with motor vehicles, an eEbay advertisement and an old postcard view of cottages near Clarach,near Aberystwyth. Hence my investigation as to the location of the cottages, finding their postcode, etc. Now, all I see are advertisements. Who is "Re", and where does he or she live? And why the series of advertisements?
So I was right, they are invisible (now)! She must have deleted them then?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
There shows no history of that original post was edited and those were taken out. That's very unusual.