READ ME: New rules.

Help Support Derelict Places:

Catmandoo

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hahahaa!! I read this early hours this morning and didn't click on........ I thought you lost it. Lol
Great Aprils fools, Benj.

Stealthstar79

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Had me going first thing this morning :mrgreen:
Then someone told me they had seen an article on the TV this morning about chickens laying square eggs…..
Mmmmmm!

Ha Ha I heard that on the tv in the background, saying the square eggs will stop egg cup sales as they can be placed on a plate.
I just thought OUCH poor Hens.. :lol:

Mikeymutt

Veteran Member
Reaction score
ha ha I must admit I clicked straight away this morning..but only because I was caught out badly last year by something else..so was really on my gaurd this time..This has made me chuckle lots today.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad some of you got a chuckle, and sorry to those who fell for it. It was just a harmless bit of fun I thought up when I couldn't sleep last night.

Needless to say nothing is changing. If anything I'm hoping to write a guide on why and how to keep location details safe when I get a bit of time. I think some of you may find it useful, particularly some of our newer members.

Last edited:

smiler

Veteran Member
Reaction score
This was a fantastic idea and the end result very amusing. However, it does show - human nature being what it is, that one should never take things at face value. It can be a much safer life if one double checks, especially in some instances this hobby leads you to.

I agree, but when I read it this morning I didn’t expect anyone to fall for it and was surprised that some did, I think I may be able to explain how this might have happened,

(1) It was posted by a mod,
(2) All mods are slightly touched, and may at certain phases of the Moon act strangely,and we are all aware of this trait, so it is understandable if a few of our colleagues saw nothing strange in Krela’s post

Another possibility, the Boss was inebriated at the time of posting.

That’s me screwed :p

jammy

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Balls just read this and thought What the....can't be serious....oh bugger its from April 1st...

skankypants

Veteran Member
Reaction score
I find it quite worrying to see how many people "gave thanks " and thought it was a good idea.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the vast majority were giving thanks to appreciate the joke, and those who thought it was a good idea are new to the forum and don't yet appreciate the implications which is fine.

Latest posts