Redford Quarry, Scotland, June'08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacepunk

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Here is part 2 of the Trilogy.
This was an absolute nightmare of an explore.
I'm going to liken it to a boxing match.
TrilogyJune08045Small-1.jpg

Round 1.
Spacepunk comes out the corner fighting and wades into his opponent.
TrilogyJune08053Small.jpg

Only to be met by a stern defence.
TrilogyJune08047Small.jpg

Round 2.
Spacepunk scores an early victory as he spies a way thru the guard.
TrilogyJune08026Small.jpg

And it's looking good as he lets loose an uppercut.
TrilogyJune08027Small.jpg

TrilogyJune08036Small.jpg

Round 3.
Quarry starts to fight back and Spacepunk has a bit to do.
TrilogyJune08037Small.jpg

Round 4.
Spacepunk thinks he's got quarry cornered only to find he's peaked to early.
TrilogyJune08031Small.jpg

TrilogyJune08032Small.jpg

TrilogyJune08033Small.jpg

TrilogyJune08034Small.jpg

Round 5.

It's looking bad for Spacepunk as there's nowhere to go and he's caught on the (barbed wire) ropes, Quarry delivers a hefty right hook and spacepunk takes a tumble.
TrilogyJune08035Small.jpg

TrilogyJune08030Small.jpg

Round 6.
Spacepunk makes a brave attempt to come back at quarry, but he's got nothing left.
TrilogyJune08040Small.jpg

Round 7.
Another good combo from Quarry and it's all over, Spacepunk is KO'd.

TrilogyJune08043Small.jpg

Seriously, this was a bit daft to go alone as there were some serious drops into deep water, and once I'd climbed to look at that house there was no way back but down the slatey incline, where I slipped at least twice. I got stung, skewered, pierced, cut and fell umpteen times.
Love'n'Peace.
SP.

haha that was funny. Looks like a nice area that. Am intrigued by the rusty metal hatch though. Did it open and if so what was down there?

Seriously, this was a bit daft to go alone as there were some serious drops into deep water, and once I'd climbed to look at that house there was no way back but down the slatey incline, where I slipped at least twice. .

I did something daft like that last year exploring around Penmaenmawr. BAsically I decided that the inclined plane up from the road looked too overgrown to tackle so I decided to climb the scree slope instead. One slip and I could have been catapulted over a 20 or 30 foot drop onto some rusty angle iron. And yes I was alone and sht scared at oneor two points. Photos here if anyone's interested

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa84/malwhite/penmaenmawr/

Hey Smiley, underneath was just a mossy damp floor, no concrete, the building was a huge dissappointment after all the effort to get there.

Latest posts

Back