Returning Member from East Sussex

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiNgNuTz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been a member on here since about 2011 I think, and I have recently been made aware of the changes made to this forum (fairly sure EVERYONE has been getting the "Yesterdays Forum Activity" emails! :LOL:), and that coupled with my "Resolution" for the new year to get myself back into Photography has spawned a fresh wanting for some Urbex action. I've got a few spots in mind that are local to me, so I'll probably scope some of them out before going too much further on here, as I'm all to aware of the response that people tend to get when they sign up and post a "Please give me some locations" thread. ;)

I would however, be interested in possibly meeting up with some other like minded people if there happen to be any local to me, as I don't really know anyone else that is keen to come exploring with me, so if there is anyone in or around the Hastings area, who might consider an extra bod for exploring with, or even just a friendly chat, shoot me a PM. Even if it's a case of not being local, but coming down this way for a mooch somewhere, I'd still be interested to meet others with the same interest.

Anyway, I have a couple of reports to my name so far, and I'm looking to expand on them in the coming year, but I'm hoping to become a bit more of a regular on here as well, so I hope to become a bit more of a familiar name on the forum. :)

See you around! :D

Hello!

I am not really local, but more local than some. In Surrey/SW London. I have only ever been to one site, that was for model photography in a derelict space.

I'd be interested in doing more with someone too.

Tim

Does make me wonder what version of normal will become the norm, and also what sort of "normal" we need to return to before we can get back to trespassing and dodging security while wandering through derelict buildings, taking pictures on the way. :unsure: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back