Robert Fletcher & Son Ltd...Greenfield. Oldham.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Team TJ I just heard on the grapevine someone else had a carbon copy bust as us and you just recently haha, that poor secca man he has his hands full up there :)

Yeah? Oh dear. The actual secca is a proper numb nuts, we'd been wanderinga round the building exterior for over an hour, not exactly high profile but not really sneaking before he spotted us. Still it's just another example of the old adage pay peanuts get monkeys.

The thing is, and I thoroughly understand it, they've had a recent arson attack resulting in the loss of part of the building and numerous attempts to enter by "breaking in" so it's no wonder they're p*ssed off. And the secca has his hands tied because the site manager is very much a, "no questions, follow the procedure" type rather than exercising moderation by distinguishing between explorers and vandals. You know, at first glance a bunch of kids and a 55 year old bloke and his missus look so similar don't they! :p

Two sides of the coin, our side and theirs, and I have to say I can appreciate why they call the cops without question for all it shows a lack of common sense!

We were being really stealthy circling round lakes , through bushes , never passing anything overlooked or anything next minute the roar of a car, the practically skidding round a corner he's there, we didnt even ask...., I was just about to put my gas mask on for a wicked shot too and depite numerous requests for him to take our picture next to...

7385161444_d8be6e169d_z.jpg

he apologetically wouldn't how uncooperative I thought haha :)

Back