Royal Aircraft Establishment (RAE) Bedford - April 2011

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, is it a 'safe' place to break my urbexing duck?

The RAE section is pretty much out of the way and not covered by sec as far a s I know.

But it may be a good idea to stay away from the runway full of cars and the control tower if you are of a nervous disposition security guard wise, a few have been found by sec here and they told one of the guys that the Police are going to be taking a heavier approach to it.

Good luck ;)

Thanks!

The RAE section is pretty much out of the way and not covered by sec as far a s I know.

But it may be a good idea to stay away from the runway full of cars and the control tower if you are of a nervous disposition security guard wise, a few have been found by sec here and they told one of the guys that the Police are going to be taking a heavier approach to it.

Good luck ;)

I'm gonna give it ago, not interested in the cars but as for the rest.......nothing ventured nothing gained!

Another nelly-spesh! Great report my man! But why aren't you home chaging Daisy's nappies??? Tonto was apopletic when she saw this!

Green Shield stamps... hee hee... I used to collect them... I think I got enough books for a Dinky toy car once...

Another nelly-spesh! Great report my man! But why aren't you home chaging Daisy's nappies???

Now somebody isn't paying attention TeeJF, this report was back in April :mrgreen: It has simply been resurrected by some peeps, of course I am at home changing nappies!!! And myself, Skeleton Key, UrbanX and Madaxe never went anywhere near a rooftop (and a pub) yesterday evening ;)

Hmmm... a likely story! Just watch it if you meet Tonto, I told you she'd gotten broody after seeing Daisy, now she's getting vengeful! :( yrrrrrrr doomed!

Was it a good 'splore then? :)

Hmmm... a likely story! Just watch it if you meet Tonto, I told you she'd gotten broody after seeing Daisy, now she's getting vengeful! :( yrrrrrrr doomed!

Was it a good 'splore then? :)

It was a re visit to a place that I done last week, but we got to the roof this time and I do love a roof, also took the opportunity to meet a couple of guys for the first time, so all was good.

A new photo of Daisy for Tonto, just to start her off again!!!

IMG_9107.jpg

Latest posts

Back