Royal Arsenal Co-operative Society Department Store - Woolwich - Jan 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now, this week's epsiode of The Waltons...

;) Love ya fella :)

Luv ya too chap....

G'night Nelly, G'night John Boy!

Loved the pictures. It might be trashed but there's some cracking architecture there! And there's no way I'd have spotted "Co Op" in those stairs - I must be a regular numb nuts but I was stairing ( pun intended ! ) at the pic for ages before I had that light bulb moment...

Oooh. I may be a bit slow, but I feel I am missing something here...... So come on, explain :)

I believe SK is referring to all the sites you guys allowed me to tag along with you too... :) at least I hope he is otherwise I have missed something too.
And I was only messing on the Kudos Nelly :)

G'night Nelly, G'night John Boy!.

Just a bit of non sinister UE man love. I have a soft spot for P7 ever since he showed me how to base jump off an upturned dustbin at Cardington Hangers ;)

I believe SK is referring to all the sites you guys allowed me to tag along with you too... :) at least I hope he is otherwise I have missed something too.
And I was only messing on the Kudos Nelly :)

Ah I see. Well that's what its about. A bit of give and take :)

dare I ask??? :p

Nah. Best not. It would involve talking about access details and would probably earn me a slap from the big fella.

This report has already turned into a chat room so I'd better not push it ;)

"Should I bother setting my camera up?",
You’ve just gotta be kidding, the place is bloody gorgeous, I enjoyed your post, Thanks

Art Deco is a redeeming feature of any building nelly and your photos are always nicely done anyway. Plus you got on the roof so what's not good. :)

I've come across several 'camps'. I'll always be affected by it.

Latest posts

Back