Russian Military Headquarters, Germany, April 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Explorette

Reaction score
a few pics i forgot to put up from the germany trip . This place was used to interogate people, and it didnt look like the nice type of interogation either.

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0455.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0509.jpg

That place has some real dark tones. Very oppressive and the pictures work well. Any idea what the electrical device with the meters is?

We thought it was a radio transmitter thing. in the basement there were loads of bits to say it was a communications device of some kind...... yes it was quite an eerie place.... but worth seeing it, even if access to some of the buildings was a pain in the arse. lol

dont think hitler would have been happy in there, the rushkis would have torn him 12 new a*se holes :p

During the war this was a german engineers school. then around 1945 the Russians took control of it and turned it into their military headquarters. - bit of random history to the place

Last edited:
Loving the Soviet artwork, I've got some Eastern bloc art in my living room, I don't have a clue what it means though.

We thought it was a radio transmitter thing. in the basement there were loads of bits to say it was a communications device of some kind...... yes it was quite an eerie place.... but worth seeing it, even if access to some of the buildings was a pain in the arse. lol

I have looked in all my archive books on military radio gear but this one is a mystery.

Looks cool though, I love everything Soviet:)

Back