Sacred Cottage : January 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely beautiful!! And all intense creatives should have a stash of crossbow arrows ready...get the hell out!! I'm creating!!! ;)

Just to be pedantic; a crossbow fires 'Bolts' not arrows. There was a quiver of target arrows, fired by a long or recurved bow, in this place at one time - now it seems there is only one remaining on view, posed in an arty or should that be 'farty' fashion in the window reveal.

Just to be pedantic; a crossbow fires 'Bolts' not arrows. There was a quiver of target arrows, fired by a long or recurved bow, in this place at one time - now it seems there is only one remaining on view, posed in an arty or should that be 'farty' fashion in the window reveal.

Hmmm, 'farty' fashion, sound a little arsey :lol:

There's pedantic and then there's taking the word "pedantic" and pissing it off a cliff of sarcasm into an ocean of piss-takes. But hey-ho each to their own I suppose.

There's pedantic and then there's taking the word "pedantic" and pissing it off a cliff of sarcasm into an ocean of piss-takes. But hey-ho each to their own I suppose.

Cheers Andy, but there's always gonna be ONE or so, if there wasn't there'd be no one to contrast the goodies too :) haha

I think he has a point ;) .

Awesome write up and awesome photos. Really like these. Also, that shot of you at the window, creepy! I love it.

Bolts...arrows....as long as people leave me alone to make stuff they can live :D I'd love this house, a little sweep and all good ;)

Back