Quantcast

Scientist Manor / Red Dress Manor - November 2012

Help Support Derelict Places:

intrigued bylife

Reaction score
Great photos thanks to all, I love seeing the outside of these buildings too, adds a wee bit of character and charm to them

mrtoby

Reaction score
birdinanaviary - Were these photographs taken on 35mm? If not, this is fantastic processing!

Im not sure on this one, BIAA has all kinds of cameras and mainly shoots Digi Canon but I know she was trying to use up some film around this time so not sure.....

whodareswins

Reaction score
An incredible find! Lovely to see it in an untouched state too. Superb photos all of you as well.

rambling rose

Reaction score
How many cats did you see? Just the one old moggy sitting amongst the cans? Perhaps the squatter eats cat food! The squatter may even be the owner starting a feral cat colony.

NakedEye

Veteran Member
Reaction score
truly jealous! Superb photos [apart for the hdr ones - sorry not for me] and location...it's on my list! well done and thanks for sharing

cathyanne

Reaction score
It's disgusting that people think it's alright to go to beautiful places like this and thieve. That's someones whole life in that house.. what an amazing time capsule! Lovely pictures anyway. I just hope word doesn't get too far. Don't want this place to be ruined like so many other gorgeous places.

Latest posts