Scientist Manor / Red Dress Manor - November 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't bothered to visit as the owners family reside over the road. For reasons best known to them they have decided not to repair, live there or sell the place. I used to visit a friend in Wales and often drove past, the squatter won't last long as the owners are lurking.

and someone is also feeding cats here..... the outhouse must have nigh on 50-60 empty catfood tin wrappers in it ...... (odd)

I have the oddest photo to support this.........

cBgTd.jpg

all lovely pictures by you all!
so random how i was there the day after you guys. would have been so cool if we had bumped into each other.
still yet to edit mine.
so slow!

Great set of pics. Sites always fascinate me the most when it looks like the human inhabitants have just up and left. For example the bottles of Johnsons and Vaseline, and all the clothing and furniture thats still left. Very suprised that Aga ooker hasn't been lifted too!

Great photos, thanks for sharing!
It's unbelievable to notice how a special derelict home images like these ,may diving yourself directly into ours late Past.
The photograpy's Power and photographer abillty too!

I love how you have different photographic views yet come out with masterpieces all the same, I love to see old branded products like that!

To deter the scum and yobs you should buy a "cctv camera". I know Poundland and poundworld sell them. Or u can get more realistic on ebay for less that a tenner. I know its not your job or right to do so but it is a good idea. just stick one above the entrance. :D
The place looks untouched! Does it have working electricity.

Latest posts

Back