Severalls hospital 'Madness in its place' interview papers

Help Support Derelict Places:

Ellis

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the book at a reasonable price to purchase - my library doesn't have one either.

Bones out

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the book at a reasonable price to purchase - my library doesn't have one either.

Colchester did have a copy showing but it had been knicked when I looked for it... i have a PDF version :)

MrDan

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind finding this book, imagine its a good read. Though I haven't visited Severalls yet.

Ellis

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind finding this book, imagine its a good read. Though I haven't visited Severalls yet.

Yeah I think it would be a good read, after reading the papers and one lady she interviewed strangled nurses. Severalls is on my to do list very soon.

MrDan

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Although probably shouldn't be in location reports, I have come back after reading that and must thank you :) really want to check Severalls out now!

Ellis

Reaction score
Although probably shouldn't be in location reports, I have come back after reading that and must thank you :) really want to check Severalls out now!

Yeah I was undecided, but thought more people would see it here as its pretty interesting.
:)

Hannah

UrbanX

Moderate Moderator
Reaction score
Just moved it to 'Reference material'
I'm luck enough to have a hard copy, fantastic read before or after a sevs visit!

Ramsgatonian

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of anything like this based around West Park? It's the only 'big' asylum I've ever visited and I'd love to read more about it.