Severalls hospital 'Madness in its place' interview papers

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to find the book at a reasonable price to purchase - my library doesn't have one either.

I'm trying to find the book at a reasonable price to purchase - my library doesn't have one either.

Colchester did have a copy showing but it had been knicked when I looked for it... i have a PDF version :)

Wouldn't mind finding this book, imagine its a good read. Though I haven't visited Severalls yet.

Wouldn't mind finding this book, imagine its a good read. Though I haven't visited Severalls yet.

Yeah I think it would be a good read, after reading the papers and one lady she interviewed strangled nurses. Severalls is on my to do list very soon.

Although probably shouldn't be in location reports, I have come back after reading that and must thank you :) really want to check Severalls out now!

Although probably shouldn't be in location reports, I have come back after reading that and must thank you :) really want to check Severalls out now!

Yeah I was undecided, but thought more people would see it here as its pretty interesting.
:)

Hannah

Just moved it to 'Reference material'
I'm luck enough to have a hard copy, fantastic read before or after a sevs visit!

Anyone know of anything like this based around West Park? It's the only 'big' asylum I've ever visited and I'd love to read more about it.

Back