Sheffield Crown Court

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some lovely pictures there.love the mood to them mate.we were lucky here about four yrs ago.walked in a door and out of the door again.heard it was sealed sharply though

:glee::glee:Hey Tbolt every dog has it's day...congrats:glee::glee::glee: it was well worth the agro getting in there and nurture your bruised beer belly, be proud of it, show it to all (don't get urself nicked though)...you and Snapt were not alone in there, you took a drop kick of hit for the "We're not fookin dead yet urbex crew" much respect:very_drunk:
I knocked myself out hitting the deck from them dam shutters and landing on my mates camera gear breaking his lens, luckily Sheffield has one of the few remaining camera shops so that was sorted once out, take comfort from my pain at the courts too, unfortunately the camera shop could do nowt for me head.

Luvly jubbly shots too Tbolt!

I remember the Shutter well, most of all I thought my partner was taking the shutter with her on the way out. Woke up all of Sheffield.

Great set of snaps fella

Back