Southern splore tour pt 3: Lillesden school for girls, Hawkshurst June 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am a bit late to the posting party on this one loolz.

I thought it was pretty ace here, a lot better than i thought it would be, after the babies castle fiasco where a group of youths were in seconds after us but rather loudly then just as loudly out again when they saw us staring at em haha , then old dears pointing at us, not too long later the sound of sirens, a lesson learnt on a previous splore where we thought "nah its just an ambulance" has served us well since and probably saved our skins at Mansfield Hospital, is if you hear sirens just presume there for YOU and act accordingly either leave or hide , we just jumped out in the nick of time to see cop car pass top of lane, we were back in the car and moved to the front of the place to look at the map for our next location and just 3 feet away from us copper stood behind car looking around with notebook out haha and with that off to Lilesden.

Quite a wonderous place since its closure it seems to have attracted a wide variety of 'creatives' who have left there marks in various ways in the form of left over props from illicit photoshoots or artwork from some pretty gifted and not soo gifted vandal graff artists rightly or wrongly this has rendered the place into some kind of underground Tate gallery :D

7703765896_2c097a8450_c.jpg

3skulls-pb.jpg

IMG_7549_50_51_tonemapped-1.jpg

fkit.jpg

Plus the buildings ripe for photography in its own decaying right too

stairs-1.jpg

smoke-dome.jpg

I love checker floors perhaps they remind me of the first CGI textures in 3d renderers

checkerbent.jpg

Someone asked how are the floors in here, erm ...

floorbored.jpg

Ah well one more left over prop borrow for a the closing LILESDALIEN shot :D

7704272322_647d28d748_c.jpg

Look out for Splore Tour Part 4 :)

for a minute there I thought you took a snap of my leg hole! haha! nice shots yet again!

Fantastic pics both of you. That's just gone up a couple of places in my To Do list.

Oh and I don't believe you about the photoshoot. I rhink you need to post pics of the model for proof :p

Thanks:) Haha,ask luckypants, i can imagine him, hand and camera round door trying to get some sneaky shots:lol:

good job you guys! :D

Also the floorboards up the stairs are alright, especially in certain rooms, although i did end up going threw one floorboard, luckily only one leg went through! and a lucky hand getting out of the sticky situation.

I never did see the hanging mickey mouse... :(
Also you guys find anyone else lurking around?

Thankyou:) The whole leg, ouch! No one else apart from the photographer and his model:)

Thanks:) Haha,ask luckypants, i can imagine him, hand and camera round door trying to get some sneaky shots:lol:

Haha come on im not that bad, ill be getting a rep then they ll all call me pervi pants i have a wife and kids ya know :neutral: well a girlfreind and a kid but its all the same :p.

Latest posts

Back