St Andrews Mental Hospital. Thorpe St Andrew Norwich.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would add a link to a video we made based on our explore. Hope you like it.

mo2w

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n73Copj-1VM[/nomedia]

Excellant report BS,its refreshing to see a new one but on the other hand its sad that yet another old place has been condemned.Get yourself down to West Park before Sevs as it wont last much longer I doubt.

Thanks Klempner. I really must do Severalls and West Park. I will be kicking myself if I dont.

Nice one Shucks!

It's good to see pics of a new place, looks like you lot had a mega day there!

A Early Morning Runner! Up at 5am on a Sunday Morning! Nowt like it!

Tell me about it!
I was already heading North by 5. Nowt like watching the sun come up as you do a bit of exploring ;)

was it easy to get into the building?
I've been looking for this kind of place for ages
At the beginning I would like to welcome:) as was already the entrance? And, as is generally the area around? lot of people that revolves? protection, etc. .. ..? I visited a lot of the abandoned hospital in my country and I would like exlpore that one as well. Sorry for my language but English is my second language

At the beginning I would like to welcome:) as was already the entrance? And, as is generally the area around? lot of people that revolves? protection, etc. .. ..? I visited a lot of the abandoned hospital in my country and I would like exlpore that one as well. Sorry for my language but English is my second language

Welcome to Derelict Places Ralphie. Where are you from?

too kind Shucky, but you're the dude with the excellent pics :)

What sort of batteries have you got in your Casio MO2W? I have some really strong Rechargeables, they cost me 10 quid for 4 AA s but they work a treat! They even powered Waggs massive Flash at Little Plumstead Lodge House. His Flash was that big, it was bigger than Him! Ha!:lol:

Latest posts

Back