St Andrews Mental Hospital. Thorpe St Andrew Norwich.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good. my inlaws live in norwich, must get me backside up there with the kids some time for a bit and leave the kids with said inlaws. [that sounds awful]

have no one done 'bethel'??? means nowt to me, bethel street norwich, old hospital there. probably now houses. my SIL once lived in one of the converted flats when the conversion was going on as the bloke she was living with at the time was the guy doing the rebuild. she hated the atmosphere there.

Be aware of security.

mo2w
ok thank You :)
about security I remember when we visited the first time in Polish Abandoned Chemical Factory Complex in Warsaw , caught us 1 of the guards and he said: If you don't wanna call me on police you have to give me money for a bottle of vodka:) and then told us in some detail the history about this place. Nice to remember that one day :mrgreen:

:lol: couldn't you two have this conversation via PM, Krela cleared the crap out of this thread once allready.

Latest posts

Back