St. John's Church - March 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UEP-Wales

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
St. John's Church - UK
March 2013

Whilst exploring another location with UE-OMJ, we stumbled across the ruin of St. John’s Church. In order to protect the outstanding items that remain, no history, information or location will be spoken of on this report.

StJohn01.jpg

StJohn05.jpg

StJohn06.jpg

StJohn07.jpg

StJohn08.jpg

StJohn10.jpg

StJohn11.jpg

StJohn12.jpg

StJohn03.jpg

Thanks for looking and as always, a couple more can be found on my website (Click Here) :)

Here's my take on this small but lovely half-derelict church.

I've either visited live places, or derelict, but never both at the same time. This church appears to be in daily use but the first half that you enter through is a ruin, but the second half is live and quite nice inside.

There is no door handle on the inside!! And when UrbexSW closed the door there was a slight minor panic that we could be stuck inside :lol: :lol:

Some photos...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

As ever, thanks for looking.

Great shots there mate, it was an awesome day out too!

Closing the door probably wasn't the best idea but the light was annoying me... at least it opened again! :lol:

Lol, it looked good in the snow. Is that ivy??

Yeh it's such a shame we cant broadcast plans on the forum incase people can meet up, such is the nature of what we do...

Latest posts

Back