Sunnyside asylum..Scotland

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you where not one of the two guys we bumped into who where looking for the mortuary ? there was a open door where you could have met the architects son and see/heard some of the history back when it closed in 2011. NHS did a really good job of securing this site . Wolfism and a few others managed the open day , sadly i was in a Glasgow hospital recovering from motobike accident so missed it. Would have liked to have seen it with the furniture still in which was cleared about 2013

Good job I didn't get to see it with al the furniture in, I'd still be there now.

It will get worse before it gets better sadly I just hope it does not come the denbigh of Scotland

If things keep going the way they are it will. In all fairness though the developers response has been to step up thier game a bit. They've done a decent job of resecuring it, perhaps they'll keep that up. Good effort.

I heard they had done a big job of securing it about two or three days after we went.sadly it's usually the idiots damaging places or going at night flashing lights everywhere

I heard they had done a big job of securing it about two or three days after we went.sadly it's usually the idiots damaging places or going at night flashing lights everywhere

They have bud. I suspect that will continue. The residents have also been urged to take a more active role in reporting 'unwanted visitors' as the developers put it.

Back