Tatsfield BBC Receiving Station, '11

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my family are from Tatsfield. Burbages and Streets ..... my Aunty had a Anti Aircraft Battery at the back of her garden...... know any Burbs ? Silvia Streets was my Aunty. John Burbage, George, Amy, Rose, Kathleen, .... ring any bells?
No, sorry doesn't ring any bells.

my family are from Tatsfield. Burbages and Streets ..... my Aunty had a Anti Aircraft Battery at the back of her garden...... know any Burbs ? Silvia Streets was my Aunty. John Burbage, George, Amy, Rose, Kathleen, .... ring any bells?
I remember the name Burbage but no first names. I knew members of the Streets family -- Harry, David (?), Roger -- but have only recently discovered that they were distant cousins on my father's side: for my father "family" extended no farther than first cousins. I remember the name "Maisie": was she a Streets also, perhaps? I remember the name "Shrubb" also.

I remember the name Burbage but no first names. I knew members of the Streets family -- Harry, David (?), Roger -- but have only recently discovered that they were distant cousins on my father's side: for my father "family" extended no farther than first cousins. I remember the name "Maisie": was she a Streets also, perhaps? I remember the name "Shrubb" also.
No, not David Streets but Douglas. I think I remember the surname "Jupp" as well -- unless that was in my mother's home town.

I worked at longleys (Bristows) butchers in the sixties.we served the bbc station and I lived opposite Burbages,Amy,George,Pam and Micheal.

Back