The Church, July 2020

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely done Funky, it was fun place to get in when I went as there were no open side windows but know what you mean about people watching as u come out lol

What an interesting place. The two tiered effect and the rounded ceiling. It is just so different from the usual church floor plan and the high arches and ceilings. I do hope that if/when the building is dismantled they keep the timber, there are some lovely pieces there.
Nought wrong with the pics, they're great.
I wonder what the 'weekly offering' was in the big bag/box? 😄
Not an unusual design for Methodist Churches two storey's meant they could get more people in a smaller church so less expensive to maintain. Amazed that the pews etc. haven't been either sold off or stolen though.

Not an unusual design for Methodist Churches two storey's meant they could get more people in a smaller church so less expensive to maintain. Amazed that the pews etc. haven't been either sold off or stolen though.
I was amazed as well but it seemed practically untouched when I visited. Heaven knows what’s happened to it now.

Latest posts

Back