The Fole Dairy - staffordshire may 2016

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazong

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone tazzy back again been away for a while as the house moving has taken a lot longer than the couple of of weeks i was expecting - more like 2 months - anyhow i can now see light at the end of the tunnel and explores are back on the horizon.
I did this explore back in may with ed the duck and was totally blown away with the size of the place.
Certainly the biggest explore i have ever done but you could have literally spent hours here - there is just so much to see.
A little history on the old girl.

Fole dairy occupied the site of Fole Mill, originally built in 1771 for Henry Copestake. The Dairy opened in the 1920s and was originally owned by Co-operative Wholesale Society (C.W.S.) Milk Group, and produced milk and cream. In 1995 management passed to Associated Co-operative Creameries, and finally in 2006 to Dairy Farmers of Britain (D.F.B.). At the time the Dairy closed on 31 March 2009 it employed 246 people.

some pictures i took on the day:

DSC_0115_1.jpg

DSC_0122_1.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0117_1.jpg

Ok two videos - this first one is the explore of the dairy with some flying footage at the end:

Finally some flying footage from high above:

hope you enjoy and thanks for watching.
:)

You must have bin knackered after that Taz, worth it though for the great pics and video footage, Most Enjoyable, Many Thanks

Its good to see you back, Taz and you've done well with this one. We used to have a dairy and a bakery run by the Co-Op, you got the best of milk, bread and rolls from the Co-Op, couldn't beat them.

Nice to see your out and about again Taz, excellent stuff keep it coming. I do enjoy watching Bettie!

Back