The House That John Wrecked!

Help Support Derelict Places:

Dmc68

Reaction score
Cracking find, I noticed a advert for a shop from my home town in that newspaper :smile:

Dirus_Strictus

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks, may go back now I have a new lens & recently attended a night photography workshop ;-)

I like that Glynn - extending one's skills by attending a workshop or course. Only way to really learn is from a person who knows what they are talking about. Digital has certainly made things much easier, results up front immediately; in my day one had rolls of film to process and then the negatives to print up.

BikinGlynn

Super Moderator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I like that Glynn - extending one's skills by attending a workshop or course. Only way to really learn is from a person who knows what they are talking about. Digital has certainly made things much easier, results up front immediately; in my day one had rolls of film to process and then the negatives to print up.

Yeah Im from them times too, used to love shooting on 35mm but never developed myself so was a tedious wait to find out that most of em are overexposed. Used to get a lot of them little oval image quality stickers though lol

BikinGlynn

Super Moderator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Cracking find, I noticed a advert for a shop from my home town in that newspaper :smile:

Thats very observant, u may be able to locate this one then, I tried to make it as difficult as poss as its a bit personal to me, but inevitably it will be found so dont suppose it matters really!

Dmc68

Reaction score
No idea where it is, I moved away from the area back in the early 90s