The prep school nurseryl..Norfolk

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeymutt

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have visited this school On numerous occasions,not having much luck.only being able to get externals and a few off the smaller outer blocks.i got in once several year ago when I first started and set the stupidly loud alarm off.so being new I scarpered.well I went back and the situation has changed.but sadly it's the kids who have caused this.so now the building is open.its slowly getting ruined by the kids with tags and broken windows appearing at an alarming rate.thqe school itself was a private nursery which shut down several years ago.built into an a large house that had been adapted for the use as a school.with buildings built out back.there is also a small gymnasium set slightly away with an adjoining outdoor pool.i am glad I finally got too see in here.some of the decay in here is lovely.but I think it won't be long before it's completely trashed.

image_zps3cnzmvtq.jpg

image_zpssn9ifinp.jpg

image_zpss8kmx5p3.jpg

image_zps6xlghbnj.jpg

image_zpsq1abv1mp.jpg

image_zpsyxxjgqx3.jpg

image_zpsvugcxfry.jpg

image_zpsp35atgkx.jpg

image_zpsw6xcr3kf.jpg

image_zpsu68e9u76.jpg

image_zpstdgjuaug.jpg

image_zpsoxgrodjx.jpg

image_zpsv8hjbpwu.jpg

image_zpskcxi6bpr.jpg

image_zpsgyn3vpai.jpg

image_zps9mtf60le.jpg

image_zpstdnjiwm4.jpg

image_zpsll17cl2v.jpg

image_zpsykyxlpux.jpg

image_zpss0yxccib.jpg

image_zps065vtj2t.jpg

image_zpsxrpt861l.jpg

image_zpsj8iatese.jpg

image_zpspxsnzdgy.jpg

image_zpsnlqsexzy.jpg

image_zpsbgmupusn.jpg

image_zps2pstjqvm.jpg

image_zpsmqsrg5xn.jpg

image_zpswzilp0t3.jpg

image_zpsnhcouwzi.jpg

image_zpsfmdutlco.jpg

image_zpsddaiss10.jpg

image_zpsqmmmoozl.jpg

image_zpszp5ptts8.jpg

image_zpsw9qhceig.jpg

image_zpssxpbz1cm.jpg

Nicely done as per your usual. This place is in need of a good renovation, remove all the school related items, repair the room in picture 8 and it should look new. I see the house still has the original fireplaces and I just like that workbench.

Back