The pumping station..norfolk

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't assuming paranormal. I assumed what I could see had been dropped in after, hence my post. They look like they are wearing the World War Two style coal skuttle helmets. Anyhow, sorry I detracted this thread away from great photos.

Sorry only just seen all these comments.been away.yeah it was my mate in the shot.thank you for all the lovely comments and the usual interesting info from ds.

Awesome hall with the brick work and wooden struts, nicely done :).

Yes the roof really stands out - bit of very good workmanship there. A branch of my family is into large scale demolition work, and always know they are in the money when they find a timber inner roof lining and trusses like the images show. The timber was of such good quality when the roof was built that, apart from the odd bit of wet rot, much of that lining can be put to another good use. Not like the fast grown, soft and knotty rubbish that one uses today. Just look at old floorboards - 8" was a minimum width, with 12" or even 14" common in larger, upmarket properties. Now we get 4" plus a bit for the metrification and terrible knots!

Wow, love this set.... really digging the door one 4th from the end ! Well done for getting in Mikey

Thank you bonjo.it was a lovely place inside.thank you for the nice comment

Latest posts

Back