The Royalty Cinema - March 2015

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for everyones responses, and info given here there and everywhere, as I said anyone planning on going, think twice.
Despite it all though the two female officers who accompanied the dog handler, did the right thing as they asked us questions and generally cared for our well-being, aswel as telling us to talk to them away from the handler an dog.

I would have thought using police dogs would be like any other means officers have at their disposal (pava spray/baton etc) and would be covered by use of force legislation. Basically they can use it if it is justified as reasonable in the situation to prevent harm damage or further criminal acts. Next time take note of their warrant number on their epaulettes and complain to their station.

Yes it is totally illegal to let the dog lose to attack, the *only* time they can do that is if they feel they're in imminent physical danger from you. Good luck getting anything done about it though.

You're quite within your rights to retaliate in an instance where said polis dug has been release on you without due cause. Either punch it in the head or yank the bottom jaw.

Blimey, what a bark! Those photos are def worth it even if you did get Collared.
I was always under the impression they had to give a clear verbal warning.
Anyway, keep Lead-ing the pack mate. :)

Blimey, what a bark! Those photos are def worth it even if you did get Collared.
I was always under the impression they had to give a clear verbal warning.
Anyway, keep Lead-ing the pack mate. :)

Oh your cheesy pun ;) leading indeed mate! :D cheers though would think twice about doing this with not much payoff again :)

Back