The T.V. Repair Shop

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nelly

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score

I have a good explore mate (who's name I won't mention) who once gave me some stick for exploring derelict houses, so with this post I can actually stick two fingers up at him, because if I hadn't bothered to go up and push the door of this normal looking derelict 3 story house then I never would have found the gold mine that lay behind the boarded up windows.

I can only think it was a TV repair shop at one time, the newest stuff I could find inside dated from about the mid to late 80's.

Sorry it's a bit pic heavy and sorry for the flash photos, not enough time to fanny about with the tripod, and please please don't PM me asking where it is, because after poor Mooksters Hoarders House fiasco I will not be spilling the beans :(

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7a.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Last edited:
i like it. cash till, racing car, boxes full of junk....... i can just smell the place now

a very good post, well done

How wonderful! There are some truly nostalgic treasures there. Lucky you. I want
one.

R M8 - wear are dis? Me n my band want 2 go there 2 film a muzik vid. How do I get in?

Kidding....

Nice find! Don't blame you for keeping this one under your hat!
Love it all, fave has to be the tube valves at the back of the TV!

Great for driving up to, loading contents into an estate car, then selling contents for a modest or negligible profit on eBay.

Some would call that theft, I'd call it preservation. It must be worth enough I know there's a market for retro TV sets, and they arnt cheap! And I really want that motorbike.

radios

absolutly brilliant nell.i remember them in fact my daughters got my farthers old radio sittin on the piano. i would listen to listen with mother on it.

What a goldmine. I don't suppose you tested to see if that Game & Watch still works? Thanks for posting, I know even that's a risk!

Back