The Tiniest House

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodland pixie

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Had to share this little place. Near Exeter, it has stood empty for years, deteriorating. The decrepit house next to it has just been compulsorily purchased, emptied of all goodies, padlocked up and is up for sale by sealed bids of 100 grand upwards. And I didn't get a chance to have a squizz :( So before the same happens here, I give you, the tiniest house :)

I don't know why it's empty and can't find any history on it I'm afraid...pm me for location details if tiny houses appeal to you. A few random things have been nicked from here since my last visit so not publishing address. Explored on me tod. Not a brilliant photographer yet so apologies as the light was fading...

disclaimer - may not actually be the tiniest house in the world but tis pretty weeny :)

First thing I noticed was gone was the foxes head doorknocker...now it seems fox greets you by mooning at you

imag

Smashed front window

how to make screen shot

View of the living room from the front door, kitchen through

windows automatic screenshot

From the sofa

how to screenshot on windows 7

The tiniest of kitchens! Oven gone since last time

image hosting 10mb limit

And the kitchen ceiling

how to use print screen

Nice lino though

green shot screen capture

Sweet little handle on door to staircase

image ru

The bedroom. Such cosiness ;) the ceiling has fallen in the corner of this room

screenshot windows

Ready for winter

greenshot download

Bathroom from bedroom door

upload a picture

Yes, somebody *actually* nicked the bog too....makes you wonder doesn't it

image free hosting

Amazing webness in the bathroom

image upload no compression

Thank you for looking, Hope you like the old place :)

Thank you... Got any more of outside for scale?

Yes :) just didn't want to put it in report for the public and then forgot to post in comments :p it really is that small! The smashed front window is hidden behind what I think probably used to be a nice, neat little hedge...

thanks people :)

download screenshot

Nice one! And what does the staircase look like?

It was too dark...forgot me torch as I wasn't expecting to be here and hate flashed photos...
very sweet and tiny though, only about 9 stairs... may have to go back when the sun's out if you'd like to see it? Good excuse for a revisit :) plus I didn't check all the cupboards as my friend was in a rush....

Thanks all!

Back