The Toy Cottage Feb 2016

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because it is in abandoned house it does not automatically entitle people to visit it! People still go there knowing full well, that the owners keep an eye on it and do not want people going to it.

So what are you doing on here?? It was the 3rd time I had been there with no problems the other two, I've been caught a few times and this was the only time I could not reason with the woman. Saying she was the farmer dost mean she was the owner. If you dont want to enter a abandoned house or building "Your on the wrong site"

Just because it is in abandoned house it does not automatically entitle people to visit it! People still go there knowing full well, that the owners keep an eye on it and do not want people going to it.

To be honest I sort of understand what your saying but I think maybe you have not helped yourself by the way your coming across to people, especially when you have not contributed a post of your own.
You have to remember wether someone is keeping a eye on it or not , it's still a civil trespass and no matter how you look at it from any moral ground , your being a bit naughty and your at a place maybe you should not be.
So where do you draw the line then?
If you do explores you should know this - I think as long as people respect the place don't take or damage anything or force entry , it's all pretty much fair game.
If the place meant that much to someone it would be sealed tight and that would be the end of it.

I think you need to get off your high moral throne because if you do explores like you say you do , your just as guilty as every other explorer on here.
Kindest regards

We have had this discussion many times. You've made your point, that's enough now. If you disagree with something someone has done please take it up with them directly via PMs.

Last edited:
Ok, i LOVE urban exploration and i know it has its's risks but one thing i have always stood by is respect. You were trespassing on private property even after you'd been told that the people who own this property do not want people going to that house. You make fun of the people who own it for having a go at you and against their wishes did not delete the photographs you took, instead publishing them online. That is so disrespectful. This house looks a shrine to me and obviously has some deep meaning to the owner.

I haven't had permission for any of my other posts and 99% of the other posts on here haven't either, and I didn't need to be told by the land owners that they don't want me on there property to know that they didn't want me on there property, because thats the case most of the time, no land or property owner wants you on there land or in there property, but if we played be the rules there would be no urban exploring and very little posts on site, I wasn't making fun of the people, I was just saying how they reacted to the situation, I didn't delete the photos and that makes no difference, even if I did delete them I could of retrieved them with backup software, and publishing them on here makes no difference because they are already on here anyway. No harm was caused to either party, no damage caused just a few stored memories, and good ones may I add :lol:

Interesting report and nice pics. From what you have written in your induction my gut feeling is a child may have died in that house given the amount toys left behide perhaps that explains why the lady farmer went mad so much the house is a very personal space. It's unlikely they would share what really happened in that house with strangers which is understandable.

Oh wow amazing place! Love the toy cars, some of them I have the same in my mums attic somewhere!

Thanks for this one!

yeah lots of childhood memories in this place, BMX hat and the home made calendar sent me back in time, I remember having one of them hats and making a calendar like that in school with the father christmas, holly, christmas tree stencil

Back