Theatre. Manchester. July 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you just turn up and happen to find the caretaker, or did you get in touch with him/her first?

Well, originally I was just wandering around it as I live around the corner and I asked a local chap what it was..he said to contact the caretaker who is always around this site as the building is still used as a youth centre....if you go down on any given day he will be available usually inside....you can go inside and see if he is in there....I then made arrangements to go into the theatre as he will show you the way in to that part of the building....it's worth it as it's quite amazing inside...a cacophony of bright colours and a million pigeons! good luck...:)

Cheers guys for the kind words....still hoping to see it renovated but the money needed is vast... Manchester Uni are supposed to be coughing up some cash as a way of saying a thankyou for pretty much building student accomodation on every blade of grass in the Hulme area and creating a modern concrete jungle....time will tell if they do though....

Latest posts

Back