T'mill

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The labs were easy when we went, the loft with the circular knitting looms was wide open, the boiler house was less straightforward but we got in … then tried the workshops but couldn't find a way in. Looks like they'd sealed the "conveyor" that runs between the buildings pretty effectively. Anyway, happy that we got to see a lot of it. :)

yeah thats the way we did it, was a bit tight & sketchey up there but we could get through

yeah thats the way we did it, was a bit tight & sketchey up there but we could get through
Good stuff, I guess they got wise to how folk were navigating between the buildings. At least there was still a belt running over the rollers – have tried to crawl along conveyor rollers themselves at another site where the belting had been removed, and that's real Laurel & Hardy stuff.

Good stuff, I guess they got wise to how folk were navigating between the buildings. At least there was still a belt running over the rollers – have tried to crawl along conveyor rollers themselves at another site where the belting had been removed, and that's real Laurel & Hardy stuff.

I had visions of someone walking under the conveyor while we were in there that would of been hillarious

Latest posts

Back