Tobo's Labyrinth (DE)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanX

Moderate Moderator
Reaction score
(Apologies some of the text is appearing as links. Not sure how to clean them up, the report appears fine on other platforms!)

No history on this one I’m afraid. Visited with the fantastic Priority 7.

As we arrived we heard a bang from the next building along, like a door slamming. We quickly darted into the first building we could find to take cover while we worked out who it was. I flicked my torch on to look around the room we were in. The first thing I see in an AK47 laying on an old door.

I scan up and see a shotgun and shells. Feeling slightly concerned I scan up further and am relieved to see bottles of airsoft ammunition.

We decide that approaching them and saying ‘Hi’ is better than spooking them. So we do, and they’re lovely. We explain the route we intend to go and when we expect to be gone by.

The place was huge, it reminded me a lot of Sevs: endless corridors, wards and rooms that all look the same.

Postimages — free image hosting / image upload

Thanks for reading

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing explore. Awesome photos, love those graffiti. What was there?

I have removed thelinks for u.

Does look cool, surely there must be some history? what even is it, an asylum?

I have removed thelinks for u.

Does look cool, surely there must be some history? what even is it, an asylum?

Cheers matey! Trying a new hosting platform and it's a bit clunky!

I found this 'history' but it's a bit vague!

"Until it was closed in 2004, the nursing home was home to up to 800 people, including the disabled, pensioners and adults who remained mentally at the developmental level of a small child. There has not been a new plan or at least an investor with visions since 2016.

The nursing home emerged from an after-work home, which was founded in 1948 and was previously used as a military hospital during the Second World War.

Originally, the area was developed as a barracks area in 1935/1936, first a barrage balloon unit of the Luftwaffe moved in (barrage balloons were medium-sized, with a lifting gas lighter than air-filled captive balloons, which were used for warfare), later a training department for paramedics. The barracks, away from the actual care area, in which resettlers were billeted from 1947, were razed to the ground in 2002/2003."

Nice mooch mate, love the graff of the blood in the bath.

Cheers Newage

Back