train yards warwickshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethik

Reaction score
nocturnalanimals.jpg

SA4000211.jpg

SA4000121-1.jpg

SA4000111.jpg

SA4000091.jpg

SA4000071.jpg

SA4000051.jpg

SA4000041.jpg

SA400019-5.jpg

SA400012-4.jpg

SA400011.jpg

SA400009-5.jpg

SA400005.jpg

SA400004-6.jpg

SA400003-5.jpg

SA400002-5.jpg

SA400001-5.jpg

2 yards one day

ooooooooh I like this too. Love anything to do with trains (and no I'm not a trainspotter :rolleyes: )

Good to see a few different engines, and different liveried carriages. and the coal train too :)

Whereabouts in warwickshire is this? and is it some kind of train graveyard, or a railway museum? Either way, I'd love to see it.

I'm betting Peanuts will like this as well, :D

Excellent pics,

:) Sal

ooooooooh I like this too. Love anything to do with trains (and no I'm not a trainspotter :rolleyes: )

Good to see a few different engines, and different liveried carriages. and the coal train too :)

Whereabouts in warwickshire is this? and is it some kind of train graveyard, or a railway museum? Either way, I'd love to see it.

I'm betting Peanuts will like this as well, :D

Excellent pics,

:) Sal

its not a museum,pm me and i'll tell about them

One of them is certainly MoD Kineton.... Loads of old loco's and rolling stock stored there..

And I would say these were taken a while ago as 47307 moved from Kineton to EMR Kingsbury during May last year, and was cut up there during May this year ;)

Last edited:
Long Marston had an 'open day' a few weekends back for enthusiasts to be able to go and have a nosey around.
Its not just old stuff that goes into LM, there have been brand new wagons there for a few weeks while the terminals have been upgraded to be able to take them.

Nice pics there, love the derelict looking yard. Just wish i had something like that near me to go and explore!

Latest posts

Back