UE themed portraits/self-portraits

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha nice one Lads! My other half would have had my Nuts for a Necktie!

Mate, my lass is on holiday in Majorca. When she comes home and sees this, me taking her cutlery, plates and tea towel, I am a dead man. Worth it though, best subterranean dining we have ever done :)

west park padded cell :) and me inside a foil bag :)

3897360858_6bfcaa1c58.jpg

aaahhh shit thats scary!! sumthing out of a film lol didnt expect that

kelly

A few urban shadows at St Peters
P1010194.jpg

J-man admiring the graffiti at rockvilla
P1010016.jpg

and me, inside a lonely castle
oneoftherooms.jpg

Haha, after BigLoada and Sausage's picnic adventures, I sense some more Urbex Picnics coming along... :mrgreen:

Haha, after BigLoada and Sausage's picnic adventures, I sense some more Urbex Picnics coming along... :mrgreen:
Mmmm...good idea...Urbex Cuisine sounds good. Next time its going to be a freshly caught and cooked lobster.

There's been a distinct lack of NEKKIDSPLORERS™ lately. I'll have to do something about this on my next outing, whenever that may be.

Someone do goatse up a crane and I'll never post a sarcastic comment or lolcat again.

Thanks Shucky :lol:
Shame really, I look like that for photoshoots but the rest of the time I'm a right mess :mrgreen:

:p thanks what I was going for!!
Am going to get more into nude stuff again, hopefully.
I need to find a nice altar :mrgreen:

:p thanks what I was going for!!
Am going to get more into nude stuff again, hopefully.
I need to find a nice altar :mrgreen:

St Peters at North Burlingham, but ask the Doctor in the House first, he owns it but will not turn anyone away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back